Tuesday, 26 June 2012

awkward first post

I have been totally dreading writing this, the first kind of post. i've been wondering how i should write it, i suppose i should explain what i want to do with this blog, hopefully without it seeming like an incredibly dull statement of intent.

So, basically, this blog is mainly a place for me to showcase my art. I'm hoping it will help me keep track of my work and my method. I have a tendency to get sidetracked, usually by watching marathon amounts of TV shows, always a bad idea. I want a place to display my work, share it, and involve people. I often like to do illustrative portraits to keep me in practice, with this i can expand who i include.

Obviously, as well as all that, i am going to be posting lots of pictures of my cats, and squeeing about how cute they all are. I love cooking and baking, so i will be sharing some of my recipes and photos of things i want to eat. I am also a serial internet window-shopper, so i'll probably post plenty of links to things i wish i had. I love looking for other artists, so i'll definitely post lots about artists I'm currently wishing i was as good as, and i like i said previously, i often partake in marathon TV watching, so i'll probably be babbling on about shows I'm watching and films i have only just seen. Prior notice, I'm usually extremely late on the bus for most things, so i'll probably be reviewing that new movie Inception some time in the year 2014.

Well, i guess that is my plan for this blog, but who knows what direction it will take.


No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...