Thursday, 28 June 2012

The Wing

Today i am excited, i have finally settled on a method for making my wing hair slides and I've started making! I am so happy with them, and ive got so many more ideas backed up that i plan to get in the works. I've listed them on my etsy shop and there will be a free shipping discount until July 28th, when you use the discount code HAPPYWINGFS. Super duper happy with these, i hope you guys love them as much as i do!


6 comments:

  1. Replies
    1. Thank you! very very much appreciated! Im really happy with the result. Glad someone else likes it too, haha! x

      Delete
  2. Replies
    1. awh Thank you! These nice comments make me smile! <3 Glad you like it

      Delete
  3. Wow, I love this clip! And I look forward to seeing what else you have planned:)

    blueeyednightowl.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...