Perfection, and gah do I love that hat on you.
isnt it awesome? i accidentally squished it on my way home though :(
Love these pictures!
I went there in May, and now I already want to go back ofcourse!
i loved it so much! i must go back :(
Amazing pictures! That espresso looks just too yummie!
Oh wow! That looks like it was soooo much fun. Your hat is just adorable. So seriously adorable!!
these photos are beautiful! i love all of the animal photos - you must be an animal nut like me. i always end up trying to catch animals on camera. italy seems like such a beautiful place<3 katherineof corgis and cocktails
Perfection, and gah do I love that hat on you.
ReplyDeleteisnt it awesome? i accidentally squished it on my way home though :(
DeleteLove these pictures!
ReplyDeleteI went there in May, and now I already want to go back ofcourse!
ReplyDeletei loved it so much! i must go back :(
DeleteAmazing pictures! That espresso looks just too yummie!
ReplyDeleteOh wow! That looks like it was soooo much fun. Your hat is just adorable. So seriously adorable!!
ReplyDeletethese photos are beautiful! i love all of the animal photos - you must be an animal nut like me. i always end up trying to catch animals on camera. italy seems like such a beautiful place
ReplyDelete<3 katherine
of corgis and cocktails