So, this week i have a lot of STUFF to do. I'm excited, i have been asked to draw the concept sketches for an animated children's TV show called "Are You Afraid Of Spiders?", and if all goes well, the show will get taken on and i will have like, an actual job. I will be getting paid to design every episode. Which lets face it, is a pretty big fucking deal for me. I really need this to go well, but I'm scared. I have a lot to do and not much time. I don't want to say toooo much because it might all go tits up.
But everyone, PLEASE cross your fingers for me.


Holy crap! That is great news, congrats!
ReplyDeleteAnd I've been meaning to comment on your new tattoo, it looks wonderful:)
blueeyednightowl.blogspot.com
Awh thanks so much, im so happy with it! <3
DeleteThat's awesome! Congrats and the best of luck! Sending you good vibrations! :)
ReplyDeletethankyouthankyouthankyooouu<3
DeleteHow exciting! Can't wait to hear more :) Good luck!
ReplyDeleteWow, that's amazing! Congrats! Sending lots of love, thoughts and prayers your way that everything goes well!
ReplyDeleteXO,
♥ Emily
Fingers crossed as tight as possible!! That is SO, so cool!! GOOD LUCK!
ReplyDeleteSo exciting! Good luck - fingers crossed for you!
ReplyDelete*Fingers & Toes Crossed* :) That is pretty fucking exciting. LOL
ReplyDeleteGurl I have nothing but faith in you! Go for it and knock them dead! Here is my luck wished, and I pass it too you. Good luck!!! I don't think you will need it, but it never hurts to have some anyway.
ReplyDelete~Spokhette~
vulcansugarandspice.com