Wednesday, 26 September 2012

you know what i really fucking hate?

I HATE PEOPLE. 
Okay, well not all people. But the people who feel the need to publicly undermine and correct others all the time. I think, unfortunately, I have probably been one of these people in the past. When i was young and immature. In a time where I was unsure of myself and wanted to appear smart. When really all it did was make me look like a fucking smart arse. Nobody likes a smart arse. I have learnt. I think it comes from a need to assert ones intelligence. To appear better than others, like we are better informed and funnier. Well no, all you are doing is making someone else look stupid and yourself look like a total arsehole. I often feel the itch to correct peoples spelling or disagree with something, but i keep it in my fucking head because I'm not a wanker and when it comes down to it, it really doesn't fucking matter. If i have a problem with something you say or do, and it really is an actual problem, i will have a conversation with you privately, about it. The majority of these instances occur, sadly, over Facebook. The coward's best friend. I would love to see half the people that have made smart remarks over a Facebook status to me do the same thing face to face. Most of them wouldn't have the balls. I used to get myself in arguments over Facebook or Twitter over the most stupid things. I don't even try anymore, it wastes time and energy. You'll never convince someone they are wrong in 140 characters. So why bother?  Trolls, just go find something better to do. If you want to prove your superiority to me then go cure cancer and solve world hunger. Boy oh boy i will sure feel silly then. Cunts.
 

7 comments:

  1. I feel you on this... People are so balls-y over the internet and little punks face to face.
    P.S. The fact that the word 'cunts' is in pink and in tiny writing made me giggle :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. haha, it is a word i probably use all too often. I was hesitant about putting it in, but fuck it, i am who i am. <3

      Delete
  2. Hah, I totally agree with you on this one. AND I definitely used to be that obnoxious girl who would correct other people... until I realized IT DOESN'T MATTER. Anyway... amen.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. well we have grown up! sadly some people dont. :/

      Delete
  3. wouldnt blame you. i dont even live in the states and im getting pissed about people about the election already! <3

    ReplyDelete
  4. facebook could possibly be the end of civilization as we know it. my husband sure thinks so. it irks me how people act a completely different way within the security of their computer.

    <3 katherine
    of corgis and cocktails

    ReplyDelete
  5. I HATE FACEBOOK! It seems that no one ever can sense my sarcasm on my status updates! It's like I moved away from my family and friends and they totally forgot about my sense of humor. Lol. People attack me on there because I'm vegan now. I've actually lost friends over it, they delete me for defending myself. (supposed friends). It's like high school drama!!! I totally agree with Katherines comment above, it's ruined people! This is why I like my blog and blogger friends. :)

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...