Saturday, 20 October 2012

A new little project.

Evening guys. Tonight I'm going to tell you about a new little project Ive got going on. Basically I work in a place where we print stuff, and our shop just got a new phone case printing machine, it's super awesome. So when it first came in and we were learning how to use it I designed myself a little case to make, here it is. 
I put this photo on my Facebook and Instagram and I got a lot of people asking me how much it would be for one of their own. Which got me thinking, where else have I ever seen this sort of thing done? I mean you see a lot of personalised cases with names on them, but not actual original artist portraits. I love art and I think it should be something that is affordable and accessible by anyone! So I have decided I'm going to start doing these custom cases, it may have to be a limited amount to start off with, because obviously its pretty time consuming and sadly there is only one of me. But I guess we will see how it goes and how popular they are. I will be able to produce cases for iPhone 4/4S, iPhone 3G/3GS, Samsung Galaxy S2 and S3. Sadly we don't have the stuff for the iPhone 5 just yet but I'm lead to believe its on its way. I already have a few orders under my belt but if you're interested in one drop me an email at bouxwho@gmail.com!

5 comments:

  1. That is an awesome idea. I haven't seen anywhere else do this (although I don't have an iPhone, so I might miss a lot).

    ReplyDelete
  2. This is a kick ass idea! I haven't seen anyone personalising cases like this before either

    ReplyDelete
  3. It's so cute! They're gonna sell like hot cakes! ;)

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...