Monday, 29 October 2012

portrait spotlight: Guppy And Whaleshark

Hello guys, here is another portrait commission completed. I love this one so much, the little pets were so much fun, such a cute family. Meghan was a total pleasure to work with, go check out her life at Guppy And Whaleshark. I feel like Ive progressed so much in my portraits since i started doing them. And i honestly have everyone who has bought one from me to thank for it. You guys are amazing and have been my inspiration! 
Remember, if you are interested in your own, drop me a message at bouxwho@gmail.com or check out my etsy store listings.

5 comments:

  1. Thanks so much Daisy! We adore it!

    Meg

    ReplyDelete
  2. It's so cute! Love the portraits you make! Going to check out your Etsy shop now :-)
    K

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love all of your portraits! Will be looking at your Etsy shop when it gets closer to Christmas :)

    Also, I nominated you for the Liebster Award!

    http://violetlilacplum.blogspot.com/2012/11/liebster-award.html

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...