Monday, 15 October 2012

Win yourself a custom portrait illustration!

Good morning kids. Today I'm giving you all a chance to win a custom portrait illustration by yours truely! The winner will be announced on the 29th, tell all your friends!
a Rafflecopter giveaway

9 comments:

  1. Your illustrations are wonderful! And I'm glad you're giving us a chance to win a custom portrait. Lucky winner:)

    Fingers crossed then!

    blueeyednightowl.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  2. I would so love to win one!
    Crossing my fingers!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thanks for stopping by my blog, I've seen your beautiful illustrations, but for some reason hadn't made my way over here yet (stupid me!) Thanks for the chance at winning one!

    xo
    Alex

    ReplyDelete
  4. Thank you for the wonderful giveaway!
    What a lovely prize to win! Finger crossed)

    ReplyDelete
  5. Thanks so much ladies, I can't wait to see who wins!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Such a lovely giveaway! Fingers crossed, I would love an illustration by you!

    ReplyDelete
  7. That's so weird, I've actually just done a similar giveaway on the busy bee! Good luck, hope this gets you lots of customers :) I've entered!xxx

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...