Tuesday, 28 May 2013

Hey you there! Vote for my design on Threadless!

Hey guys and girls. 
Im excited today. Im excited because I have a design up for voting on Threadless at the moment 
and I am calling out to you lovely people to help me get my art printed! I'd be so thankful if any of you could spare a moment and vote or even share it with your own friends and followers!
Click through the picture to vote or just go here!




What do you think? Im pretty happy about it! It would mean so much to me to have your support. Thanks!


3 comments:

  1. No problem, voted 5:) It looks really cute!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love the art. Voted :) Do you create on your computer or the old fashioned pen and paper?

    ReplyDelete
  3. That is so cute! When I remember by threadless password I'll vote :)

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...