Friday, 29 June 2012

Etsy loving.

I am a huge etsy addict, i love anything handmade and original, so i thought i would share some of my most wanted bits at the moment!




I love these earrings from Skullery, They're handmade reproductions of the original skulls but they are indcredible! I love the detail, creepy but cute.



I have always wanted something like this, and someone made it! The heart is exactly where i am on the map, it's perfect! I am so getting this necklace by Truche


 These are probably the cutest slippers i have ever seen, TinyOwlsMagicAttic sell the knitting pattern for them, if only i could knit, this might just be a reason to start learning!


I am a huge Arrested Development fan, and i am a dork for anything related to my favourite TV shows, these pencils are genius! awesome job from LittlePancakes

2 comments:

  1. Hey, Daisy :)
    You have such a wonderful blog, love the design and lovely posts
    Gladly followed through GFC and Bloglovin
    Have a great day!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you so much! that means so much, im new to the blogging world so it means a lot knowing people are liking it, it inspires me to do more! you're a sweetie, thank yooouu! Daisy <3

      Delete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...