Saturday, 30 June 2012

The Liebster Award!



Oh blimey, this is so sweer. I have been nominated for The Liebster Award by the wonderful Karen from The Quiet Owl Thank you very much! 
Here's a description of the award (taken from Karen's page):
The Liebster award is given to upcoming bloggers who have less than 200 followers. The meaning: Liebster is German and means sweetest, kindest, nicest, dearest, beloved, lovely, kind, pleasant, valued, cute, endearing and welcome.
eee! isnt that lovely?! 

Here are the rules for receiving this award:
  1.  Each person must post 11 things about themselves
  2. Answer the questions that the tagger set for you plus create 11 questions for the people you've tagged to answer.
  3. Choose 11 people and link them in your post.
  4. Go to their page and tell them.
  5. No tag backs!
 11 Things About Me...
  1. I am PETRIFIED of balloons, like big time. Completely irrational fear, i know, but oh my god i hate them so much.
  2. My favourite colour is lime green, my bedroom is painted that colour, i love it, when im bed it feels like im submerged in a giant blob of lime jelly. 
  3. I work for a company that prints and stretches photos onto custom canvases, its not the most exciting thing in the world but it pays my way and i love the people i work with, pretty much all the work i do consists of images of dead pets, babies and people getting married. oh the joys!
  4. I sold my first painting when i was 16, for £100. Since then i have sold... i lost count. 
  5. I am a tea freak, i drink tea constantly, (currently sipping on some green tea). No matter what the weather, i'll always have a nice hot cuppa on the go. 
  6. It is my ultimate dream to go to Japan, I think i would probably die from cuteness overload and come back totally broke, but with a crap load of awesome yet totally unnecessary pieces of kawaii related junk. And that would suit me just fine.
  7. My favourite band are The Beatles, their movie Help is probably one of my all time favorites, it always cheers me up.
  8. I can only eat cheese if its melted. If its not melted it is NOT going in my mouth.
  9. I live just on the edge of London, where the countryside starts, i live pretty much in the middle of a field but only a stones throw from London, its the perfect distance and i love it! 
  10. My cat Bobksi's full name is Count Robertski Patchenkovich The Third. Thats right, the third. 
  11. I have had my hair every colour of the rainbow, its currently back to my natural colour (sadly) but as soon as its in good condition im going back to silly colours!
Karen's Questions...

  1.  What's your favorite meal to cook? Probably a good Shepherds Pie, because it reminds me of my mum!
  2. Do you play video games?  If so, what games? Not as much as i used to, but i do! i am a huge Final Fantasy geek and i love anything similar to that.
  3. If you could be a character from a movie, who would it be? Probably Ramona Flowers from Scott Pilgrim, i loooove that movie and her style is so cute. 
  4. What's your sign?  Does it fit you? Im a Virgo, i guess it does, although im nowhere near as tidy as Virgos are said to be! haha 
  5. If money was no issue, where would you go on vacation? Japan! Or Iceland, or Norway, or Australia, or EVERYWHERE.
  6. Do you have any tattoos?  If so, which one is your favorite? I do! i have a little cherry blossom behind my ear, my first, which i got at Reading Festival, i have "all you need is love" on my left arm which i got when i travelled to Amsterdam, and my mum's signature on my right arm, my favourite is probably my mum's signature, i got it for her after she passed away last year, it means an awful lot to me obviously. 
  7. Why did you start blogging? I decided to start blogging after i started to really get into reading blogs, i wanted to share my life and my work with people and this seemed like a great way to do it!
  8. What is your favorite smell? Ooh, it has to be strawberry! 
  9. What would your dream hairstyle/hair color look like? oh god i couldnt decide, at the moment i LOVE Zooey Deschanels hair, it is gorgeous, but i love bright colours. im so indecisive with my hair, as soon as i get it one way i decide i want another!
  10. Do you have any pets?  If so, what kind and how many? i have 4 lovely cats. 
  11. What's your favorite cartoon?  Adventure Time, I LOVE IT. Its one of those cartoons you can tell isn't REALLY meant for kids, haha.
My Questions...
  1. What is your favourite place to shop?
  2. If you could live anywhere in the world, where would it be and why?
  3. What would be the first thing you would do if you won the lottery?
  4. What is your dream career?
  5. What inspires you to blog?
  6. What is the wierdest YouTube video you have ever watched?
  7. If you could have any animal as a pet, what would it be?
  8. What is your favourite book?
  9. What is the reason behind your blog title?
  10. What is your favourite kind of tea?
  11. What noise do you find the most annoying?
My tags...
  1. Kitty And Buck 
  2. Adrian Loves Owls 
  3. Oyster and Pearl
  4. Of Corgis & Cocktails
  5. Scuttle
  6. This Girl In Glasses
  7. I Never Really Told You...
  8. In Whirl Of Inspiration
  9. A Crooked Trail
  10. An Eclectic Kind
  11. Boring Spice
I hope you all check out the blogs i have nominated, Thanks again to Karen for this! As a brand new baby blogger this makes me feel all warm and fuzzy inside. Enjoy guys! 


13 comments:

  1. Oh my glob...I love Adventure Time too!!! I love tea as well. I used to have a boss that was from Preston, and she taught me how to make a proper cup of English tea (with Digestives of course).

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Adventure Time is aaahhhmaaazingg! i remember seeing the pilot on youtube years ago, i thought it was the best thing ever, cant believe it took so long to get a proper series!

      Ahhh im glad to meet a fellow tea lover, and im happy to hear you're drinking it the proper English way, Tea is our thing! haha!

      xx

      Delete
  2. Thank you for the nomination! That's so exciting!!! Nice to meet you :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. you are welcome! keep up the great work! xxx

      Delete
  3. I just did this on my blog, but I didn't realize it was going around as an award. LOL Oops. Oh well. :) I enjoyed reading yours.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Thanks Daisy! I'm on a small trip for the next week or so, but I'll do this when I get back :)
    Kitty
    x

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Yay! looking forward to reading yours! <3 x

      Delete
  5. Good, I want to hear Kitty's answers also. :)

    ReplyDelete
  6. Thanks for tagging me! I already participated so I'm not going to do it again, but I really liked reading your post. That is so funny that you're afraid of balloons! I guess, it's not funny, but more like sad! What do you do at birthday parties? The Beatles are also one of my all time favs...they also cheer me up! I'm a Virgo too!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Awesome, i love finding out things in common with people and posts like this are great for it! I knew you had already been tagged but i thought i'd add you in anyways! <3 x

      Delete
  7. Oh hey! That's me!! How exciting, thanks for the tag!

    ReplyDelete
  8. Hi dear! Thanks for that so much! As you can see I haven't forgot about it, I just procrastinated a lot and that's enough. Time for answers!
    If you would like to see my answers are here: http://inwhirlofinspiration.blogspot.gr/2012/09/your-not-so-ordinary-liebster-award.html

    :)

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...