So, over the past 2 years-ish, i have had a rainbow of different hair colours. I LOVE crazy coloured hair. A couple of months ago i decided to dye my hair black and give it a rest from the bleach for a while, but im getting the itch to colour it again! The plan was to let it recover and grow out, but i just cant stop thinking about dying it again! I thought i would share some images of my previous hair do's while i contemplate my next move...
![]() |
| haha, i love boux's squished face! |
what do you guys think? owhhh what should i do!?








Oh I love all those colors! That blue is insanely pretty! I don't know if I'll ever be able to go back to a normal color after having fun colored hair.
ReplyDeleteit becomes part of your style doesnt it? i miss it so much! :( x
DeleteWhen my hair goes gray I'm going to have crazy colored hair All.the.time. It's going to be a party on my head.
ReplyDeletehaha yay, go for it. i like that idea x
DeleteHa! I did the same thing, dying it black to give it a break. Bad idea for me because I just wanted crazy colours back right away!
ReplyDeleteI love the blue and pink mix :)
i miss them so much, but im trying so hard to stay away from the bleach, which is hard considering theres a bottle of it in my bathroom cabinet, plus a whole range of crazy colours left over from a while ago! Owwhh dearr :(
Deleteyesss go for it!! blue and pink looks great.
ReplyDeleteusing coconut oil will help keep the condition of your hair while you bleach it!
yeah, ive tried oils before, certainly helps a lot! i wanted to grow my hair a bit first, but i dont think ill be able to wait!
Delete