Monday, 2 July 2012

I lost my modcloth virginity: Nicole's Through the Eras Dress.

i finally made my first Modcloth purchase, the "Nicole's Through the Eras Dress", and i literally can not wait for it to get here! I ADORE everything on that website, honestly, every. single. thing. And if i had the money, i would be dressed head to toe in Modcloth every day. I am going to a wedding in Italy in August and i have been searching for a dress for months, so this finally gave me a chance to splash out on something from Modcloth! If you ask me, it was a bit of a bargain aswell, so i am super excited about trying it on for the first time. This is the dress i got, i love the little sleeves and the pattern! 
yay yay yay! 



I will definitely be posting about this again when it arrives! 



2 comments:

  1. So jealous. I'm still a virgin (teehee- I'm silly). I would be dressed in Modcloth from head to toe too if I could afford it.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. it's all so lovely isnt it?! i cant wait for this! eeeeek <3

      Delete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...