Tuesday, 3 July 2012

a night of nails.

This morning i received my new nail stickers in the post. I read about them from Kaylah's post in The Dainty Squid, they looked awesome so i thought i would give them a go! They worked really well. They did take me about an hour to get right but seeing as it was my first go im pretty pleased with the result! There are lots of different designs and i cant wait to try them all.



what do you think? I love them!



6 comments:

  1. Love it! The colors are nice :D

    ReplyDelete
  2. Yes! I love my nail stickers. I was so hesitant to buy them and then Kaylah got me some for my birthday. I have been using them like crazy ever since.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Theyre so awesome right?! i've been non stop with them since! xx

      Delete
  3. Hi sweet lady! I think I'm in love with your blog! I found you via Scathingly Brilliant's and am SO GLAD that I did! I'm your newest follower! xoxo

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. awh thank you so much, that is lovely! It means a great deal that you enjoy it! <3 yay! xxxx

      Delete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...