Good evening you lot!
First of all, apologies for the lack of posting these past couple of days. I would like to say i have been super busy doing lots of super important things, unfortunately that really isn't true. But i'll give you an update of what I've been getting up to anyway.
Firstly, i have been dieting recently, and i am so happy to say i have lost nearly 8lbs! I have been telling myself to shift a little weight for ages, and after almost a year of internal arguments, i have started the process. I think i kept putting it off because it seemed like such an impossible task, but I've realised i was the only one stopping me from doing it. I haven't been doing anything drastic, i have simple cut down the amount i eat and laying off the carbs. I cant believe i didn't start sooner because it is really paying off. I still have a way to go until I'm at my ideal weight, but i am already feeling so much better, my clothes fit better and I'm more positive about my body. So a big YAY for me.
Secondly, i saw Spiderman last night with Tom. Beforehand i wasn't too excited about it, as i really didn't like the previous movies and I've never really found him that interesting as a character. But saying that, I actually really enjoyed this adaptation. From what i believe it is a lot truer to the comic books. Parts of it were really quite funny and it was well written. Some bits were a little tacky for my liking, but i think it was geared towards being a family film, so i get why. Andrew Garfield gave a really great performance as Peter Parker, far less annoying than Tobey Maguire in my opinion. and Emma Stone was brilliant as Gwen Stacey of course, but i have a big girl crush on her so of course i'd say that. All in all, glad i gave it a chance!
The third thing i had planned to do on my day off was to dye my hair red! I purchased Adee Phelan's colour remover, thinking it would take off the black dye and reveal the bleached hair underneath. Somehow though, it brought me back to my natural hair colour, which was amazing and left my hair feeling great. I slept on it and planned to continue the colour journey back to bright red in the morning, which i did, sadly however, my hair wasn't light enough and the rose red colour i used turned my hair an awful gingery plum colour. Not good. So, thinking that the colour remover did such a good job last time, i'd use it again and taking off the red wouldn't be an issue! Oh how i was wrong. It made it far worse. Which after reading the box properly, i discovered it actually stated that this would be the case. So i cut my losses and chucked a chocolate brown over the top, bringing me back to the colour i was trying to get rid of in the first place! What a waste of time, thankfully the Adee Phelan colour remover and the dye i used were non damaging so my hair is still attached to my head. Lesson learned.
Overall, I haven't had a very productive couple of days, but never mind!
Oh, and i got a new shoes today, they were on sale! I'm a sucker for Hello Kitty.
Oh and and! I got a big blank canvas just waiting to be painted all over, so look out for a post about painting, im planning on making another fast forward painting video! I'm excited! How are you guys? Been up to much recently?


Good job on the weight loss! We went and saw Spiderman as well and enjoyed it. The only complaint we had is that it was a little slow getting started. Emma Stone was great though. Your new shoes are awesome!
ReplyDeleteYeah i get what you mean about the slow start, but i still really enjoyed it. And thaaaank you! im not used to chunky shoes, i need to wear them in, i felt like i was walking around in ski boots today. xx
DeleteLove your blog and am so excited for you on the weight loss! My hubby & I are starting a diet tomorrow that I will be posting about on my blog http://aclosetintellectual.blogspot.com/ {wish us luck, we're gonna need it lol}
ReplyDeleteooh good luck! and thank you! cant wait to read about your progress <3 xxx
DeleteYour shoes are adorable. I love Hello Kitty also. I bet the red hair going to be awesome. I keep thinking about putting red in mine, but it's such a huge change from the blonde. (Maybe, this winter.)
ReplyDelete