Thursday, 26 July 2012

Rilakkuma keyboard decals (obsessed)

Today, the postman gave me these adorable Rilakkuma keyboard decals. I got them from this etsy shop! Aren't they amazing?! They took me a little while to stick on but i im happy with the result. Im obsessed with this bloody bear. I should probably grow up. Hey ho.




11 comments:

  1. Why don't I have keyboard decals yet? Now that is a true mystery! These are awesome!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. NOOOOOOOOOOOOOO never grow up!

    Joseph Lee: "We don't stop playing because we grow old; we grow old because we stop playing. "

    what colour is your hair now? :)

    I've been serious for too much of my twenties time to be silly and have FUN!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

    BArnicles :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. i hear that! haha. My hair is brown at the moment, giving it a while to recover! xxx

      Delete
  3. Awwww!! These are darling!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Very cute! I can see why you are obsessed. :)

    I nominated you for the Liebster Award, if you don't mind doing it again! LOL
    You can read about it on my blog here:
    http://www.mymodstyle.blogspot.com/2012/07/liebster-award.html

    ReplyDelete
  5. Oh my gosh! So cute. I think you and I may have matching keyboards on our macs very soon! ;)

    xx, C

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. haha! Heeellllll yeeaaah! go for it! it makes typing so much fun :D x

      Delete
  6. This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.

    ReplyDelete
  7. Nice blog you have shared with all.It's interesting to find blog on Attractive Decals Edmonton, will be useful to many.Thanks.

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...