Thursday, 26 July 2012

portrait spotlight: pink wonderland!

Hello everyone! After i posted the other day about my commission for Sarah, i had a flurry of emails requesting commisions, the first of which being from Kelsea at Pink Wonderland, This one was a lot of fun, i enjoyed incorporating the balloons and her lovely hair colours! Here is it, what do you think? Im super happy with it and im LOVING doing these!  
Again, if anyone is interested in a portrait please email me at bouxwho@gmail.com!

8 comments:

  1. Your portraits are so awesome! I asked my husband if we could get one of our family, and he didn't say no, so that means yes right? I'll be e-mailing you soon. =)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. that obviously means "YES DO IT" haha, i was hoping you'd ask! i'd love to draw you and your lovely hair :D xx

      Delete
  2. This pretty! Her hair is cuteee.

    ReplyDelete
  3. See!!!! =) Your portraits are the freakin' CUTEST!!!! =) I hope you get more and more requests! Keep 'em coming!!! Xoxo, Sarah

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. ive had loads of interest actually! ive just finished another and ive got 2 more in the works! wooo :) xxxx

      Delete
  4. Wow that's so pretty! I'm superjealous! :D

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...