Friday, 13 July 2012

Totoro Cupcakes!

Now i wont lie, i made these peppermint Totoro Cupcakes a while ago, i havent baked in a long time (dieting), but i was looking through old photos and i found these. So i thought i would share! These are one of my favourite baking creations ever i'd say! They were yummy too.  



 What do you think? I might share some more of my old bakey bits if i find some! Ooh im getting hungry now. Bugger.


11 comments:

  1. Beautiful! Seriously stunning! Seems we were both in a very Ghibli mood today;)

    And yes! I would love to see more:)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. eeee thank you! I need to bake more, i miss is, but i cant not eat what i make, haha. xx

      Delete
  2. So cute {but I'm on a diet too, so I do resent their yumminess just a bit lol}

    http://aclosetintellectual.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. it's a double edged sword of cuteness and fatness :( xx

      Delete
  3. Those are just too cute! And they look very yummy.

    ReplyDelete
  4. These are so adorable, I love totoro!!

    -Ashley
    theblackcrystals.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. me too! i did some adventure time ones once aswell, ill have to find pictures

      Delete
  5. Yay share old pics, i was going to start doing that aswel abit. I LOVE THE CUPCAKES!

    may i have one please? :)

    Barnicles

    ReplyDelete
  6. oh my goodness! TOTORO is my favorite gibli film!

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...