Saturday, 14 July 2012

tea, doodles and pyjamas.

Evening! How are we all? Im still feeling like crap. I had to work today, which sucked. I felt super dizzy and weak all day. Thankfully we weren't too busy so i could take it easy, I did a little doodle while we were quiet in the morning. I have been trying to design a sugar skull kitty for a while, i like the idea of getting one as a tattoo, i finally got down something im pretty happy with, when i finished at five i went home to relax and i created a neater copy of my doodle in illustrator. I got my pyjamas on and had some tea with ginger cookies, so i'm feeling a little better now and im really pleased with my design so far. It's not done yet, but its getting there, yeeaah guurrl!




3 comments:

  1. Replies
    1. its gorgeous isnt it! i got it for my dad but he never uses it cos its fancypants!

      Delete
  2. Awesome sugar kitty and even better pyjama bottoms!

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...