Buonasera! First of all, apologies for the lack of action. I am posting from Italy! I'm currently in a tiny little town called Camposampiero, staying with friends for a wedding last night, which was truly beautiful and so much fun. (free bar + hot weather + pool = awesome). We have been spending most of the days with the brides italian family, eating lots and food and drinking lots of beer. They are all so welcoming, I feel at home here. There is a slight language barrier, but we understand each other. Tommorow we are heading to Venice, which I am so excited about, I've always wanted to go so this is going to be a dream come true for me. Anyway, I just thought I'd give you all a quick update, I'll have lots of photos to post when I get home! Ciao!

Sounds like so much fun! I'd love to go to Italy some day... Can't wait to see your pictures! :)
ReplyDeleteOh my goodness, girl! So exciting! I hope you post lots of pictures when you get back! Have a fun rest of your trip.
ReplyDeleteXo,
♥ Emily
teatreevintage.blogspot.com
Sounds like a blast...I've always wanted to see Italy and can't wait to see photos!
ReplyDeleteVenice is beautiful so enjoy it!
ReplyDeleteOh how exciting. See you when you get back! :)
ReplyDeletepostcards from italy (like the beirut song), please ;)
ReplyDeleteWow how exciting! Hope you're taking lots of pics!!
ReplyDeletexo Sandra
redrose-vintage.blogspot.com