Friday, 10 August 2012

return from paradise.

Sigh. Hello everyone, im back. Back from a week of paradise. A week of not caring what day it was, or what time it was. A week of soaking up the sun and the atmosphere. I ate all my favourite foods and sat by the water everyday. It is truely a place unlike any other. I left a big chunk of my heart in Venice. Probably the most beautiful place i have ever seen. I miss it already. I have about 700 photos, but obviosuly dumping those on you would be madness. This morning im going to share a few of my favourites then probably spread some more over the next week. The first few are from Camposampiero that i took around the wedding. The bride was stunning so i had to show you all.



6 comments:

  1. Your pictures are absolutely amazing. I love what you wore on this trip. You just look like you belong there.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. awh thank you! i honestly felt like i belonged there! i didnt want to leave :( i think ill definitely be going back one day. it is such a gorgeous place. you should go there if you get the chance. it is amazing.
      x

      Delete
  2. Wow, girl. Each and every photo is gorgeous. You captured Venice perfectly. They are so pretty! Thannks for sharing!

    ReplyDelete
  3. These photos are stunning! Looks like an amazing time. You know, I studied in Rome for part of one summer but it was a crazy hectic time and unfortunately, I never made it out to Venice. Someday I want to visit, though! So many beautiful photos, but I am especially loving the one with the laundry hanging out the window of the brightly colored buildings along the canal. Share more with us? =)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Amazing photos! Thanks for sharing.

    ReplyDelete
  5. AGH! i've scrolled up and down the page a few times, especially to look at that cute cat. i love all of your italy photos - i want to be in them.


    <3 katherine
    of corgis and cocktails

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...