Thursday, 16 August 2012

portrait spotlight: Life Collection

Evening guys, here is my portrait of Catherine, her man and her fur babies. You can find her blog Life-Collection here. I loved doing the little doggies in this one, portraits with pets are so fun. Im also loving the practice from doing all of these! If you are interested in getting one of your own please drop me an email at bouxwho@gmail.com, I love hearing from you all!


5 comments:

  1. I am loving seeing these portraits! And Catherine, if this portrait is any indication, your octopus tattoo is awesome!

    ReplyDelete
  2. This is so tempting since I have two small dogs ^-^. I spy octopus tattoo! That is way too cool.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Awh thanks Crissy, like I said in the post just drop me an email if you like and I'll tell you all about it. I'd LOVE to draw your hair haha! Xx

      Delete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...