I am in a daze today, I'm walking around like a total zombie and I'm not really sure why. Maybe I'm just tired. I'm currently sitting in a coffee shop, in a big comfy chair with my knees tucked up. (that's right I'm one of those wankers who puts her feet on public furniture) There is a woman sitting just across from me typing on her laptop with her acrylic nails, for some reason the sound of typing has always made me sleepy, like insanely so, all it takes is the sound of a few little clicks from the keyboard and my eyelids start to flicker. So I'm basically on the edge of sleep right now. I need to wake the fuck up. I also just spent nearly £40 on dresses i dont really need. I need a slap in the face today. Someone slap me. Go on.


haha. this is like my every day at work. clicking puts me to sleep! and all i wanna do is shop when things go wrong at work - ha!
ReplyDelete<3 katherine
of corgis and cocktails
I'm extremely sleepy too today! It's such strange weather. When I was inside I figured I'd "wake up" if I headed out, but it's even worse outdoors haha!
ReplyDeleteblueeyednightowl.blogspot.com/
me toooooooo - I've had to try extra hard not to take a nap today. I think it's the muggy British weather, grrr!
ReplyDeleteI have been like this all week. Everyday I wake up about an hour before my alarm goes off!!!! REALLY???? I could use that hour. :( I am so glad it's Friday.
ReplyDelete