I feel like a kid on Christmas eve right now. Tomorrow I'm getting a tattoo, I've already got 3 dinky ickle ones. but this will be my first big boy. Im so excited. I went into the shop on a whim Sunday night to ask about availability, then had a chat with the artist and decided to book it. He was so nice and enthusiastic about my design, it made me feel really good and confident that he is going to do his best. EEEEK. Here is an incredibly rough version of my design.
What do we think? I'M SO EXCITED.


Looks great!
ReplyDeleteOh exciting!!! Your design will make a great tattoo. Where is it going? I suppose we will find out soon enough. =) Can't wait to see the result!
ReplyDeleteI love it. I can't wait to see it when it's finished!
ReplyDeleteI love it! Great incorporation of a kitty and day of the dead. Can't wait to see it :)
ReplyDeleteAmazing! This is going to look so freakin' good when it's done!
ReplyDeleteGood luck! And I look forward to seeing the real deal:)
blueeyednightowl.blogspot.com/
Awesome! Can't wait to see it!
ReplyDeleteI absolutely love that you are getting this as a tattoo. I can't wait to see finished pictures. Post them ASAP!
ReplyDeleteoh how exciting! i love it - excited to see how it turns out
ReplyDelete<3 katherine
of corgis and cocktails // current giveaway