So tonight I drew this lovely lady. It has been so long since I have drawn something properly with an actual real life pencil. Recently all I've been doing has been digital. I was starting to think I'd forgotten how to draw. I don't really know where the inspiration for this came from but I absolutely love her. There is nothing like the feeling of being happy with a totally new style. This won't be the last you see of Jungle Girl, I really want to expand on this. What do you guys think? I think shes sexy.


You're so talented.
ReplyDeleteI love your doodles! Keep posting them :)
ReplyDeleteShe looks great! More more more!
ReplyDeleteShe is so cool!
ReplyDeletewww.cashewcookie.blogspot.com
your art is so cute - i love your style
ReplyDelete<3 katherine
of corgis and cocktails
I love her. :)
ReplyDeleteI really like this style of illustrations, good lineart!
ReplyDelete