I know "things i fucking hate Saturday" doesn't really have a great ring to it. I'd say "things i fucking hate Friday" sounds better. But its a Saturday, and i wasn't angry yesterday.
Here is a very small list of things that are currently winding me the fuck up, alongside pictures i found on google, which i then decided to doodle on.
1. A fashion hate-
People drenching themselves in items of clothing covered in Crucifixes and Antichrist crosses. Sometimes both in the same fucking outfit!? Fair enough if you're totally relig or mega goth, but if you are neither, what the fuck are you doing?! Its such a stupid fad. I literally saw a girl the other day wearing leggings covered in both crosses, a top with the Antichrist cross on, and a necklace with a crucifix. I'm like, Jesus (no pun intended), MAKE YOU'RE FUCKING MIND UP?! I even know someone who has a tattoo of it, and i know for a fact it literally means nothing to her. Please, just stop it people. You're making me hate you.
2. Noisy eaters -
I really don't think i need to elaborate. Recently people just seem to be doing this near me, a lot. Stop. Please.
3. Another fashion hate -
Teeny tiny "hey come check out my ovaries" style denim shorts. I mean thanks for sharing love, but i really don't want to see your arse cheeks flailing in the breeze as I'm innocently walking down the street behind you. The thing that worries me most about these is the fact that really young girls are wearing them. It makes me sad, and scared, and angry.
I blame Hollister. FOR EVERYTHING.
And, of course, it goes without saying.
4. Mitt Romney - That is all.
Okay, that's enough for today. I feel better now.





I love this post! And the fact that you swore in it. Not many bloggers do that. :D
ReplyDeleteWell yeah, I try to be totally myself on this blog, and I swear. A lot. So why wouldn't I on here? :) xxx
DeleteExcellently succinct list of some of the crappiest things out there at the moment.
ReplyDelete"hey come check out my ovaries" is officially my new favourite saying. In an ironic way, you understand.
Vx
Hahah I'm glad you enjoyed my anger, x
DeleteThis is the best post I've read on a blog in awhile! And what you did to romneys face is just classic! I love the honesty! Haha awesome post!
ReplyDeleteAhh! You have no idea how much that means to me! I always worry about posting things like this but I'm always so happy I did when I get a good response :) <3
DeleteHehe I totally agree with you.
ReplyDeleteI'm with you too~* Argh!
ReplyDeletehttp://aclosetintellectual.blogspot.com/
Bahahahahaha! Hahaha! I'm totally giggling over here and just ran in the bedroom to show my boyfriend that amazingly accurate pic of Mitt Romney. Thanks for the laugh!
ReplyDelete~Erica
thepaintedtrailer.blogspot.com
You're very welcome! <3 :) x
DeleteMaybe people think the crosses and anti-crosses will cancel themselves out?
ReplyDeleteSeriously people can wear what they want so long as I'm not seeing lady bits!
Haha, I love this! Sometimes it just feels so good to rant and curse and just get it all out. Gosh, I go to Wal-Mart with my boyfriend and do this.. just spew it all out.. it's almost fun. Does that make me a bad person? :) Also- LOVE your Mitt Romney picture!! HA
ReplyDeleteHell no! We all need to rant sometimes! Xx
DeleteHAH, this post cracked me up so much! A funny and refreshing contrast to Things I Love Thursday posts!
ReplyDeleteHaha thanks Kelsea! <3 :) xxx
ReplyDeleteHAHAHAH THIS IS AWESOME!
ReplyDeleteI totally agree with you on every single point.
Haha this made me laugh so much! Love your blog, I'm glad I just stumbled upon it. Hello from your newest follower :)
ReplyDeletexx Chantal/PC
http://pony-chops.blogspot.co.uk/
Awh thanks so much, i love your art work. I'd love to work with you one day! :) x
DeleteHilarious! lol
ReplyDeletexo sandra
http://larasvintage.blogspot.com/