Friday, 5 October 2012

Guest post: Adrian Loves Owls on things we fucking hate.


Evening! tonight I'm posting my first guest post on "Things we fucking hate"! I'm really enjoying rage blogging these days so i reached out with my little creeper feelers to my fellow bloggers and asked what pisses everyone else off, Ive had some brilliant replies and I'll be posting them all this month! So, lets get started with the beautiful Adrian and her views on fucking pedestrians!


I fucking hate pedestrians. 
Not all pedestrians, just the stupid ones. You know, the ones that take their sweet ass time crossing the street when you’re trying to make a left turn across the intersection. Don’t you kind of just want to run them over? (Maybe that’s just me.) Or what about the pedestrians that do what I call “the fake out”? I hate those fuckers. They’re the idiots at the intersection that wait for the “walk” sign and then don’t do anything. They just fucking stand there. And then, just as you start to turn they decide, “oh, I think I’ll cross now,” so you slam on your breaks and you wait…and wait….and wait because they’re slow as fuck and don’t give a shit about anyone else. If you’re going to be stupid and indecisive about crossing the damn street, the least you could do is walk fast. I mean come on, people! If I’m walking across the street and I’m holding up traffic, you better be sure that I’m walking quickly. I hate having people wait on me and, if you can’t tell, I hate waiting on other people!


8 comments:

  1. i think i have this towards bikers. i really just hate when people walk in front of my car on don't walk. it seems like a death wish right?

    <3 katherine
    of corgis and cocktails

    ReplyDelete
  2. Don't you just love people who are unaware of your surroundings? I enjoyed it when people are talking on their cellphone and are walking in the middle of the parking lot and then get mad when you go around them.

    The Girl Collected

    ReplyDelete
  3. This is why I could never live in New York City. I would definitely run over someone.

    ReplyDelete
  4. haha! Hilarious!!

    ReplyDelete
  5. hahaha thanks for having me, Daisy! :)

    ReplyDelete
  6. Oh god this is perfect. Definitely following =]

    ReplyDelete
  7. HAH, I think this is a universal hatred type of thing! So true!

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...