Monday, 8 October 2012

Guest post: Pink Wonderland on things we fucking hate.

Good evening all! Ready for another instalment of things we fucking hate? Yes, yes you are. Today we have Kelsea and her woes on moving. Enjoy! Also, if anyone would like to get involved in this, please just drop me a message, its a lot of fun and it would be great to hear from you. 


When Daisy contacted me about Things I Fucking Hate Saturday, I thought about what is pissing me off lately. And I realised that I can't think about anything right now except for how much I detest moving. I think most people would agree there's not much in life that's more of a pain in the ass. All that stuff you own that looks reasonable when hidden away inside drawers suddenly turns into huge mountains of things when you have to move it. Then you're packing up stuff, and halfway through, you run out of tape or boxes or both. You spend a painful week packing your life up into cardboard boxes and all of your energy moving them from one place to the next... and what's your reward? Cleaning, paying for things like paint and changing locks... and unpacking! I'm officially over it. Don't be surprised if in a year, I am still digging through boxes for my work outfit in the morning.

Kelsea - Pink Wonderland

2 comments:

  1. Yes. Moving sounds like a great idea at the time, until you realize how much crap you have.

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...