Evening guys, Aarika from Darth Pickles is the latest add an instalment of rage to the things we fucking hate series. She had a lot of rage and couldn't stick to one subject, so here she is with 5 things she fucking hates!
Maybe I'm easily annoyed, but I couldn't pick just one thing, so I decided to go with "5 things that really pluck at my nerves."
1. I know we just came through the election and all, but I am so incredibly tired of the ten miles of political propaganda I have to scroll though on my facebook/tumblr/twitter feed. I also can't help feeling like every one of those posted is a passive aggressive attempt at trolling, because everyone that posts one is just hoping, even if it's a teeny, tiny bit, that someone will have the audacity to challenge or disagree with them.
2. "Homophobes." I AM QUOTING HERE, but stop calling it "homophobia." You are not afraid of anything, you're just an intolerant douchebag.
3. People that don't understand the difference between indoor and outdoor voice. Children AND adults. Seriously, regulate your volume.
4. Unibrows. Seriously?! Get yourself some tweezers and handle that caterpillar situation on your face ASAP.
5. Juggalos. I really, really try to be tolerant of others and stand by "to each his own" but honestly, anyone who has ever donned a hatchet man should probably just be wiped off the planet.
Aarika Webb - Darth Pickles

First off Bouxwho, I adore this series-- keep it up, its awesome. Secondly, Darth Pickles, I couldn't agree more with everything if you offered me money...& your name is awesome, just so you know ~*
ReplyDeletehttp://aclosetintellectual.blogspot.com/
Agreed.
ReplyDeleteWhats a juggalo?
ReplyDeleteOh man. I just found your space through My Mod Style. I'm glad I clicked over. This is the best series ever!
ReplyDeleteHaha, thank you for having me and letting me vent on your blog! :)
ReplyDelete