I'm excited boys and girls. On the 2nd of December myself and Bethany from ThoseBowTimes are holding a stall in the town of Rochester over The Dickens Festival. The Dickens Festival happens every year, Rochester people are cray cray, they dress up like they're from Dickensian times and just chill up and down the high street for a few days. Charles Dickens was from the area, so yeah, they aren't just totally mental, they have a reason. Beth and I will be selling a wee selection of goods, Beth will obviously be rocking her amazing bows and I am currently designing a set of Christmas cards to sell. I really really really cant wait! We are going to have such an awesome day, we'll be taking lots of pictures so you can see just how awesome we are! Here is a sneak peak of what I have come up with so far, I will also be selling these online so stay tuned.


Love them!
ReplyDeleteThese are so darn cute!!!
ReplyDeletei cant wait daisy!!!
ReplyDeleteOhhh, they're so cute!!
ReplyDelete<3 Melissa
wildflwrchild.blogspot.com
These are amazing! So good!!
ReplyDeleteOh and hey, by the way, I just nominated you for a blog award! Yay! High Five for being awesome!! :D
http://fromlandptoenglishtea.blogspot.co.uk/2012/11/the-addictive-blog-award.html
These are so freakin cute!!!
ReplyDelete