Sunday, 1 July 2012

favourite blogger portraits.

evening lovers, i've been in a bit of an illustration funk, I'm currently working on illustrating a childrens book, the subjects are pretty tricky, one of the characters is a tractor, and i have never tried doing something like this in my style before, so every time i sit down to get to work, this is what happens!
it is driving me insaaaaane. so, i am procrastinating! yay! i thought i might do a little portrait of my favourite blogger of the moment to get my flow going a bit, so, i did just that! and here she is!

My blogger of the moment is the lovely Elycia, if you haven't done so already, check her out! She has amazing style and i love her work, she is certainly one of my biggest blogging inspirations! 


now, it is likely that this will become a weekly/monthly thing! so i'd love to hear what you guys think about it. 
all my love and stuff!


16 comments:

  1. Sometimes you need to procrastinate in order to get back on track. Or at least that's what I tell myself when I do it.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. haha, that's my exact train of thought! x

      Delete
  2. That is so cute. I love the tractor actually. I like the blogger illustration idea. :) Elycia really inspires me also. She seems so humble and sweet.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. yeah, that's what i thought, she is lovely. and thanks! hope she likes it too
      x

      Delete
  3. Hi there! What a wonderful blog you have here:D
    That portrait is beautiful!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. awh thats so sweet thank you veeeerrryyy much! <3

      Delete
  4. Thank you for the Liebster award.. it was fun! I also love Elycia's blog and your illustration of her is SO awesome!!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. awh thank you! and no problem! im loving your blog! <3

      Delete
  5. I loooooove this drawing so much Daisy! Thank you, thank you, thank you! You made me look really cute!!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. you are very much welcome! enjoy :P hehe xx

      Delete
  6. I super love that drawing you did of Elycia. its just so sweet. Your drawing style is so fun. :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. thank you! im thinking i might do another one tonight! x

      Delete
  7. I just found this via one of my favourite blogs too !I also love Kaylah aka dainty squid. Love your illustration, such gorgeous colours and style. Strangely I now think you know my boyfriend,what a crazy small world of blogs!7 degrees!x

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Yes! Callum right? he used to go to uni with my sister, We used to hang out a bit actually, haven't seen him for years. Last time i saw him was at Reading actually, i bumped into you and him if im not mistaken! Small world indeed haha. And thanks a lot! x

      Delete
  8. Oh YES!You are right! Was that last year or the year before? Years merge nowadays! Ah yes, Callum was telling me the other day it popped up on the book of people that she was having issues with people texting her thinking she was her famous counterpart?! x

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. it was the year before, i didnt go last year. Yeah haha, she has been getting that a lot recently, getting really creepy phone calls and texts, its funny but actually pretty scary... hah. xx

      Delete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...