BATMAN. BAAATMAN. BATMAAAAAN. MAN BAT. MAT BAN, BAT MAN, BATMAAAAAN. ahem. so anyway, i saw Batman. Holy crap balls sweet mother of Robin that film was IN-CRED-IBBBBLLLEEEE. Before i go on, don't worry, i wont be spoiling anything for you. Unless you consider me expressing the fact that this movie was so seriously awesome, a spoiler. Moving on, Batman. I have been so excited about this coming out, and it was everything i hoped it would be and more. The plot was so interesting, the characters were brilliant. Christian Bale, bat-tastic as usual, even with that silly little voice he does. Anne Hathaway, (holy fuck that woman knows how to wear a catsuit.) was so good as Catwoman, by far my favourite portrayal of her, and i've been waiting for a decent one, she really tapped into the awesomeness of cats. Joseph Gordon-Levitt was amazing. He makes me want to say both "awww" and "mmmm damn boy you is lookin fiiiiiine" simultaneously. That boy is living proof that men get sexier as they get older. Man, i cant wait to see him in 10 years time, right?
Speaking of old men, Gary Oldman was again fantastic (another one on my list of old hotties i'd totally bang, don't judge me), i have got big love for commissioner Gordan, he is definitely one of my favourite characters. As for Bane, well he was scary as shit, i really wasn't expecting to like him as a villain but he was a really interesting character, its a shame we didn't see more of Tom Hardy's actual hotness but i feel safe in the knowledge that the handsome bastard was under that mask anyway.
I cried my eyes out, i'm not even sure why, it was just so awesome. Despite all that horrific business that went on in the states, the cinema i went to was totally packed, i had never seen it so busy. I'm glad to see what that lunatic did isn't stopping people from enjoying this film, Christopher Nolan did such an amazing job, i cant wait to see what he does with Superman. (who i must say, i really cant stand, maybe Nolan will change my mind.) Have you guys seen it yet? I NEED TO TALK ABOUT IT WITH SOMEONE BEFORE I EXPLODE.



I went to see it!! It was AMAZING!!!! It is so hard to talk about it without spoiling anything though! I had my mouth open the whole time it was ssoooo good! I really love Joseph Gordon-Levitt and Oh my god the end with him! So exciting!
ReplyDeletewww.cashewcookie.blogspot.com
yeah! he was probably my favourite, the whole ending was just amazing! i knew it was him, I KNEW IT. <3 xxx
DeleteTotally agree with your review (especially Gary Oldman)! Great movie, beginning to end!
ReplyDeleteYeah………..he was my favorite part ;)
ReplyDeletei just want to tell everyone but i cant. :(
DeleteHey! I found your blog through Courtney's link post and YES YES YES to everything you just said. JGL is a total beaut, and I'd DEFINITELY go it with Gary Oldman. He is one sexy old guy. I also hate Superman so, based purely on Batman, I'm going to give it a go. So yeah, Batman was fucking amazing and we both agree haha.
ReplyDeletehaha im glad im not the only person that finds Oldman sexy! i thought he was hoooot in Harry Potter too. hah xxx
Delete