Tuesday, 24 July 2012

portrait spotlight: nobodyputssarahinthecorner.

Morniiiing. Today I'm sharing with you a portrait i was asked to do by the gorgeous Sarah from NobodyPutsSarahInTheCorner. A few days a go i got an email from the her saying she had seen my portrait of Elycia (which you can see here) and she asked if she could have one! i couldn't wait to get started, she is one of my favourite bloggers, i think we are both very similar. (by that i mean we are both awesome as balls) She is a very genuine lady and i loved working with her, hopefully we might have something else in mind coming up (stay tuned). So she sent me a few pictures of herself, her fur babies and her boyfriend. They both have such beautiful smiles and eyes (girl crush), this was a pleasure to do! So here it is, i was so happy to see how pleased she was with it, she is using it as her blog banner now! What do you think guys? 
 I love doing these little custom portraits, so if you think you might like one, drop me an email! 
bouxwho@gmail.com

20 comments:

  1. Omg, these are beautiful. I would definitely love to have one of my boyfriend and me! So sweet.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks so much, if you send me a direct email we can discuss it! i'd be happy to do it! <3 xxx

      Delete
    2. bouxwho@gmail.com * :)

      Delete
  2. I love it SOOO Much! Your drawing style is just so whimsical and cute!

    XO-Meg
    guppyandwhaleshark.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  3. Seriously, this is too cute. I love it!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Too sweet :) I would love one of me and my husband and puppy!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. awh thank you. that sounds adorable, if you're interested drop me an email and we can discuss it! bouxwho@gmail.com <3xxx

      Delete
  5. this is awesome! i love the way she is holding that cat. i mean i love the whole thing but it's little face is just making me laugh.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Oh my goodness! These illustrations are so lovely! Can I ask how much you charge? Should I email you for a quote? It's beautiful!

    xx Adrian

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. yes please if you can send me an email was can discuss it, id love to do one for you, big fan ;) bouxwho@gmail.com <3 xxx

      Delete
  7. Oh my gosh - this is so so so cute! I do remember seeing your portrait of Elycia back on her blog a little while ago. Then I saw you on her sponsor feature... and found this! I love your style! Definitely adding your blog to my read list! =)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. that means so much to me! thank you! xxx

      Delete
  8. That is so cute! Love how it turned out! :)

    x

    Marielle

    ReplyDelete
  9. You're artwork is so incredibly cute!

    ReplyDelete
  10. That is so cute! You have the best drawing style!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you very much :) love your blog by the way! X

      Delete
  11. This custom portrait is beautiful! Your are super talented!

    ReplyDelete
  12. this is SO cute! you did such a good job - i love it. did you use illustrator?

    <3 katherine
    crave jewelry giveaway // of corgis & cocktails

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...