Wednesday, 18 July 2012

the great return of Breaking Bad.

So, Breaking bloody Bad is back, i have been waiting SO LONG for this, and by "so long", i mean the exact same length of time as everyone else. It just feels like its been forever. Admitedly, i never gave it a thought when it first started, i dont think i even knew it existed to be honest. But my boyfriend talked me into watching it one night, and after the first couple of episodes i was hooked. (which he was oh so smug about for being right) I went through every episode in probably under 2 months, and since then I've been itching for series 5 to start. AND IT FINALLY DID. YAY. It did not disappoint, not one tiny bit, it was an excellent start to the final series, i literally went "owwwhh nooo" when the episode ended. 

Bryan Cranston is in my opinion one of the best actors I've seen in a long time. I loved him as Hal in Malcolm in the Middle, (one of my favourite ever shows). Obviously, Walter White couldn't be a more opposing character, but he plays it just as perfectly. His ability to play the insane dysfunctional father and a meth drug lord proves to me he has a great deal of talent. I've been seeing his name in a lot of new movies and i cant wait to see what else he can do. Infact i will probably be adding him to my list of favourite old dude hotties i would totally do. I mean come on, check out that sexy ginger beard. 

 If for some insane reason you havent seen Breaking Bad, i IMPLORE YOU, do it, DO IT NOW. Holy balls i cant wait for the next episode. 


6 comments:

  1. Mad love for Bryan Cranston & Breaking Bad ♥


    Xo,
    Emily

    teatreevintage.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. I agree, Bryan Cranston is a hot old dude! I can't help but crush on Walt White.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. There is a certain something about him, haha :) x

      Delete
  3. I think I might be the only person in this blogosphere who doesn't know about Breaking Bad...

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...