Thursday, 19 July 2012

Rilakkuma earrings and a Totoro ring. Etsy love.

Hello everyoneeeee! Today i thought i'd show you the amazing new bits of jewellery i got from a lovely little etsy store called FreshFactory. I adore the earrings, im obsessed with Rilakkuma bear and these are so cute. One of the things i love most about etsy is that pretty much anything you can think of, SOMEONE is making it! FreshFactory make loads of cute little bits and bobs, and it's all so cheap, you should all check them out! Oh and i apologise for my chipped crack whore goth nails. 
What do you guys think? 


9 comments:

  1. Those are the cutest earrings EVER!! And I was cracking up at your "chipped crack whore goth nails"! LOL

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. ahah thanks, its part of my new "dont be afraid to swear on your blog if its funny" pledge. <3 xx

      Delete
  2. I need that ring!! And I just want to say that I totally agree with your most recent post and it made me laugh quite a lot!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. thank you! im glad to get a good response about it! <3 xxx

      Delete
  3. totoro LOVE :D YAY

    so ubercute! i have never seen headphone socket accessories before! thanks for educating me :)

    Barnicles x

    ReplyDelete
  4. I'm planar by your table make up the superior production.
    Andrea

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...