Tuesday, 10 July 2012

a lack of inspiration.

Today, i am pissed. It's my first day off in a while and last week i decided that today i was going to paint something! I made myself a lovely big canvas and i have been excited all week waiting for today, getting really inspired to do something. So i got an early night last night and planned to get started as soon as i got up. When i woke up, i had a pounding headache and my back was killing me, i thought i'd just man up and power through, so i started painting. I got about half way through and got stuck, i messed up and couldn't see where else to go with it, i totally lost all my inspiration, it sucks and now im grumpy as hell. My throat is killing me and im really sleepy. I think im just going to relax for the rest of the day, maybe do some doodles and see if i feel any more creative later on. I'll let you know what happens, fingers crossed for me getting my inspiration back. I need hugs. *sadface*

8 comments:

  1. Take a break & come back with fresh eyes {at least, that generally works for me} & hug!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh that sucks, I hope you get your inspiration back soon! Your painting are really good.
    I hate days like that, when I just give up and end up doing nothing productive at all. It feels like a wasted day.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. yeah its rubbish! i havent felt better all day :( my voice is going!

      Delete
  3. I really enjoy your painting! it's so whimsical! you're very talented!

    ReplyDelete
  4. omg your blog is sooo cute :)
    I really really love it!!

    http://bubblemylicorice.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...