I am a big geek for Starwars, and i pretty much must have anything with R2D2 on it, here are a few of my favourite etsy bits inspired by the lovely little droid.
These stickers are awesome, i love cute iphone cases but sometimes they can be on the chunky side but these are perfect. KillerDuckDecals
I actually have this dress myself, and i must say it is my favourite ever piece of clothing, RustyCuts is truely amazing, she is brilliant to work with and her dresses are fantastic! She has so many totally unique designs, check her out!
I love cookies, i love R2D2, i love handmade. Enough said. LennyMud.
This apron is beautiful! I love everything about it, the design is perfect, i love the little bows on the pockets. As a baker myself, i NEED this! Haute Mess Threads.






Amazing collection! That apron has to be one of the best things I've ever layed eyes on<3
ReplyDeleteblueeyednightowl.blogspot.com/
i know right?! i must have one!
DeleteIsn't etsy the best!
ReplyDeleteit suuure is!
Deleteahhh that dress is so cute! haha love this post! :)
ReplyDeletethankkkyouu! x
DeleteThis is freakin' awesome! Pinned a few things to my "nerdy" pinterest board... heh. I need that apron!
ReplyDeleteOMG I need them all!
ReplyDelete