So my 21st is coming up. Ive made a little birthday wishlist. Im aware this is an incredibly dorky collection of items. But hey ho. Thats me.
This little foxy bag, because i like anything thats shaped like an animal.
How cute is this Totoro Ipad case? i dont actually have an iPad but y'know, a girl can hope.
Because why WOULDN'T you want your iPhone to look like BMO?!
Im a geek. I just love Totoro.
Again, im a loser, i know. I cant help but like it.
This one isn't really for me. My best friend is about to pop a little bun out of the oven. And i WILL dress her like R2D2. Weather she likes it or not.







I have the cat version of that bag and it is amazing! Although my cat also seems to think so and has scratched it up! x
ReplyDeleter2d2 baby! YES! and i have wanted so many of these things. so many.
ReplyDelete<3 katherine
of corgis and cocktails
I've wanted that fox bag for so long now! I certainly love it.
ReplyDeleteDorky = freaking awesome. Love everything here.
ReplyDeleteBMO....yes....
ReplyDeleteYour wish list rocks. And, um... I am totally that girl who considered buying an iPad just because I found a cute case. Didn't do it... but still.
ReplyDelete