Hello all, How are we?
I have done nothing today apart from clean the house, i woke up at 2pm. I hate waking up that late. I feel so guilty about wasting the day, my excuse is that if i had in fact woken up at 9am like i normally do i would have felt incredibly hungover, so the extra hours i got probably did me some good. Last night i went out with friends from my old job at Wagamama to celebrate one of the girls leaving. I haven't seen them all in so long i forgot how hard they like to party. Drinking lots of Vodka the Polish way and dancing like complete dick heads in a crappy little club. It was a brilliant night out.
Anyway, I'm really writing to update you guys on what i have been up to, since i got back from Italy i have been busy catching up with friends. It was my bestest friend in the whole wide world (Liam)'s birthday on the 14th, so we all went up to Brighton for the day to visit Tania and sit by the sea. We had planned to see if we could get tattoos done that day but we left it a bit short notice. Me and Liam were going to get matching sugar skulls for our 21st birthdays. (my 21st is on the 30th, eep) We are still planning to get it done, we'll just have to book for it. Its been so long since i got a tattoo, I'm really starting to get the itch for it. Anywho, Brighton was great, I love it there, it is such a vibrant place, there is so much art everywhere and so many awesome little shops, lots of really cheap vintage stuff. It was such a warm day so we had a dip after visiting the pier. Oh and i found a cat. Here's some pictures.
So speaking of my birthday, i have no idea what to do for it! I usually have a house party but most of my friends will be on holiday, sodding bastards. Anyway, what gift are you all getting me for it? Hmmm? HHMMMMM?!

DAWHHH you came to our fair city!Isn't it looking beautiful in this weather! Looks like you had fun and is that Pom Poko I see?! Great film, great eatery! We live in Hove practically on the beach, it's so nice to walk along the beach to work!
ReplyDeletePom Poko was so yummy, i used to work at Wagamama, Pom Poko shits all over it! Yeah Brighton was lovely, my friend recently moved there, so i have been visiting a lot! x
DeleteAw cute kittie. You're making me want to get another tattoo!
ReplyDelete